School-Age Child Care
Northfield Community School's School-Age Child Care (SACC) Program is designed to offer child care to families in our district both before and after the school day.
- AM SACC before school runs from 7:00 am to 8:30 am
- (Morning SACC students must be signed in at Door 6 or Door 21)
- PM SACC after school runs from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- (Afternoon SACC students must be signed out at Door 6 or Door 21)
- In the afternoon, the children participate in several activities including arts and crafts, games, computer times and sports. They also have the opportunity to start their homework and purchase a snack.
SACC Program Registration:
To register your child for before or after school care, you must register through our online portal. Monthly registration calendars are due online by the 25th of the month before your child attends the program. If the monthly calendar is submitted after the 25th of the month there is a $15 late fee.
All students must be registered online for the SACC program in order to attend before or after school care.
- There is a yearly registration fee of $15 per child.
- Fees are charged on a daily basis:
- AM: $6
- PM: $10
- There is a 50% discount for additional children in each family.
- There will be no refunds or credits of any fees for cancellations, vacations, illness, absences or overpayments.
- Failure to submit the monthly SACC calendar online by the 25th of the month will result in a $15 late fee. Monthly schedules will not be accepted until this fee is paid.
- In case of emergencies there will be an emergency drop in rate of $10 for AM care and $15 for PM care. This is only available to children enrolled in the SACC program.
- There is a $25 fee per child for anyone who picks up after 6:00 pm. If you are late picking your child up more than five times it may result in your child being discluded from the program.
Morning and afternoon SACC will begin on 9/6/19. Please submit September Calendars by August 25th.
For questions or concerns please contact the Program Coordinator, Alyssa Leatherwood by:
To Register for the before and after school program CLICK HERE!
Directions to register:
Step 1: You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is approved. **Note: You will not be able to select SACC days until your registration has been approved.**
Step 2: Log into your Parent Portal account using the username and password that was created at the time of registration.
CLICK HERE for the parent portal account.
Step 3: Select your child's SACC days by clicking on the "Attendance" tile that appears on the Parent Portal home page.
Step 4: After your select your child's SACC days select, "Add to Cart" and you will be able to enter your payment information.
**Once your have created your account you can login through the parent portal.**
If you have already created an account for the 2019 Northfield Summer program you do not need to create another account.
CLICK HERE for the Parent Portal.